Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bare Necessities

Ah, much better. I’ve had to suffer with letting my pubic hair grow to save it for a wax before my magazine shoot, and today I finally got my brazilian wax!!! Take a look at my beautiful BARE pussy:

And look…

no bum hair! Yay!

I also had my roots redone and a tone so I’m a knockout blonde again thanks to Hairy Rumours in Coffs Harbour. If you’re ever in the area I recommend them.

I revisited an old favourite of mine, cheeky skirt shot. Back when I first tried it I had black hair:

This time I thought I’d put a school girl spin on it with my blonde hair, I probably should have used pigtails but it was a rather impromptu shoot. Maybe next time…

So, knockout or not? Leave a comment to let me know what you think =)

I talked with my cuck today because I was contacted by a ‘group’ on the adult dating site. Basically they are a couple, and not a bad looking one either, who hosts sex parties and I am considering attending one further down the track when we are more immersed in the lifestyle. I reason that if there are no men I find attractive I can always use a strap on to fuck the women or vice versa, and they take photos at these parties so expect some of those shots later on! Are you excited?

I asked if my fucking another woman would be cuckolding or helping him to be dominant, but I spose if he is included in the two girls play it is dominant and if he is not involved it is cuckolding. He said he would rather be involved in the girl/girl action, but would rather not be involved in any action I have with other men because he believes he will feel intimidated by the other man/men, which is fine by me.

Sorry if I’m boring you out there if anybody actually reads this, I can’t tell because there are no comments =(   Apart from frenchcuck, thanks for leaving a comment and supporting me. Greatly appreciated! =) More blogging after my magazine shoot on friday.

Tschüß! (see ya in German)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment