Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Every Time We Fuck, You Kick My Ass

Dressed for the afternoon.  A turtleneck, black jeans, boots, and a little somethin’ – somethin’ underneath…just for my baby.  I don’t usually tell Hubby stories about where I’m going…especially, when it comes to Stephen.  But I did today. Why?  Not sure…but I did.  So I hid my lingerie under my street clothes.

Long, black, wool, winter coat  – it was chilly today – covering the clothes I was wearing.  Before I showed up at Stephen’s office, I went to a local grocery store and pulled my jeans and turtleneck off and left my nightie and underbritches on with my naughty boots…wrapped myself up in my coat and off I went.  I got out of the car (after waiting for my chronically, delightfully tardy lover) and walked into the office, dropped my things on the filing cabinet and propped my happy ass up on the desk, with legs crossed and coat still on. 

“Hello, baby,” he said as he kissed me sweetly.  I promptly unbuttoned my coat and slowly slipped it off and dropped it back on the desk.   “I have to get my camera and capture  you right there.”  I sat still and looked into the camera as if I was looking at him – wait…I was and was looking at him like I always do – with great affection.  He took lots of pictures of my tits, my back, my smile…and the two of us kissing.

We moved to the futon…and he made a video of us kissing and touching…”I think it’s important to take video of us kissing…it shows us how sexy it can be.”  I couldn’t agree more.  I loved watching us connecting.

I rolled over onto my tummy and he started at the top of my boots and licked to the back of my knees.  It is amazing how this man can find the one place, at any given moment, that can send me into a tailspin.  He, orally, made love to the backs of my knees.  I could hardly contain myself.  I had to look back to watch him doing it.  He caught my gaze and our eyes locked.  Connection, indeed.

This man, made sure that I knew that he is my boy…he licked and fucked me like a champ.  “You make me feel like no one else has…,” I said.  “I’m glad to hear that,” he said.    He slid my legs together, closely and slid his cock into me from behind…he held my hands and kissed me deeply.  (I secretly started to cry…I didn’t want him to see.) 

As he came, he gripped my shoulders hard and groaned as he blew deep inside of me.  I live for that shit.  I live for his shit.  I turned my head and realized that he saw my tears.  He wiped them away as I said, “I didn’t want you to see that.  It was just a rush of emotion.  I’m sorry.”  “Never worry about that, baby,” Stephen said. 

Dammit.  Every time we fuck, he kicks my ass.  I’m smitten.

[Via http://lifeasasouthernmilf.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment