Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting Intimate With Teacher

Early post today guys, yay! I’m going to continue from my last post on my cuckolding experience that told the story how I fell in love with my teacher.

So things were getting more serious between me and my teacher, with the “L” word now brought into the picture. I had just moved into a house with my cuck, but spent a lot of time visiting and staying with my teacher, he house-sitted for people so it was often in a variety of places. It was fun travelling to the houses he was looking after and having sex in someone elses house.

Over time he treated me to things my cuck hadn’t in years, it was great to be spoiled and made me appreciate my cuck less. Teacher would buy me jewellery and lingerie, which I would come home and wear to show off to my cuck how much I loved what teacher bought me. He would always get a hard cock thinking about the fact that I got it by having sex with another man, let alone that it was with my teacher which added to the excitement, hiding it from everyone.

Often teacher would have business trips in which his accommodation would be paid for, he would take me with him and we stayed at numerous expensive hotels and hotel-apartments. I remember one time I was staying at a hotel(before I had a house) and teacher came over on the way to teach a class and fucked my tight wet pussy hard and fast, pounding me up against the wall. It made me cum so hard, I love a forceful guy who dominates me for his pleasure, it’s such a turn on to feel like a slut sometimes.

The university lounge in the students common room area was also fun to have sex on. I visited teacher at university when the student common area was closed and things got heated. We kissed passionately as we sat on the lounge, I straddled his lap and hitched up my skirt. I wore a short skirt, they are great if you plan to fuck in public places because you get fast and easy access. I buttoned down his pants and pulled his hard cock out of his boxers, pumping it with my hand while playing with my clit with my other hand, his hands busy fondling my breasts. When I was wet enough I slid down onto his cock, taking it into my tight wet pussy and fucked him hard, then he flipped me onto the table in front of us and held me down while he fucked me on it and cummed in my pussy. It was a rush to see people walking past the windows outside while we were having wild sex inside.

CuckyD asked how did my cuckold feel about all this happening? Well, he had told me he wanted to be a cuckold and tried to persuade me into the lifestyle for ages, but I kept refusing because I did not like the idea. Then I decided when the opportunity came up I would just see where things go, with no expecations, that’s still what I’m aiming for. I’m not looking to actively search for bulls, but am open to meeting men and allowing myself to see where things go should opportunities arise. So my cuck was more in favour of letting things happen between us.

Things get even more cuckolding and more exciting next time in the story. Next post, some pictures from my adult nude glamour shoot.

Comments?

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment