Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Claire is happy

Not only have I got my lovely boy back, I’m also teaching him how to properly dry and straighten my hair which is a wonderful process.

He’s never really had the chance to do this before so it’s rather like teaching a small, rather clumsy child to do it… which is a touch worrying with straighteners!

He’s doing very well though and I’m terribly proud of him. He started by whining that he couldn’t do it, but now he’ll pick up the straighteners and get to it. It’s not an easy task as I have long hair and it needs properly separating into sections etc.

Yesterday when he did it, I told him to do it naked.

This is what I had for entertainment while he did my hair.

Claire is VERY happy ;-)

[Via http://herboypaul.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment