Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Naked Truth

The video comes courtesy of a faithful reader. The comments come courtesy of, well, me.

Right, so a few thoughts come to mind after having watched this video 3 times (that’s right, once just wasn’t enough). I know you’re dying to hear (read) them, so here they are:

  1. Did anyone else notice that the place was named the “White Tail” resort? Am I the only one? I didn’t see any other colors of “tails” there.
  2. Am I the only one who thinks the man sitting over to the side didn’t appreciate the blocked, frontal view of the preacher and moved in for a closer look?
  3. Gives a whole new meaning to “turning the other cheek,” don’t you think?
  4. Uh, can we have assigned seats, please?

Then, I started thinking about my own husband, a licensed, ordained minister of the Gospel (though not currently practicing).  I was thinking about how fastidiouly he prepared for Sunday mornings back when he was in that line of work.  I, myself, checked his neck to make sure there was no hair on the back of it (a pet peeve of mine) and did a once-over on his outfit every week.  Could you imagine the prepwork we’d have to do if he were to preach in this kind of church?

The body waxing alone could take a whole day.

There goes my Saturdays.

[Via http://adventuresinwomanland.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment