Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bones Season 5

Original Bones Cast!

Thats right all you loyal Bones fans! Our beloved show returns to the little screen, TOMORROW at 8/7c. Are you excited? I know I am. I have been waiting since the season finale of season 4 for it to start back up. It may be hard to pinpoint the exact thing that gives Bones its spark. Is it the witty dialogue? The all-star cast? Or the edgy topics? Or is the perfection combination of all those things that makes this show so enjoyable? Either way, there is no doubt in my mind that season 5 will not let you down.

Bones

And, after my exclusive preview of an upcoming episode in Season 5 I have to tell you it does not disappoint. As a lucky chosen individual I was privy to an invitation only screening of new episode. It wasn’t the season premiere so don’t all hate me – it was a later episode in the season. Also, because it is unreleased I can’t say what necessarily happens or when it will be shown in this season’s line up, BUT I can tell you that this might be the best season so far! Everything looks very modern, and - though I love Temperance’s style it’s much more sophisticated looking this season. So what are you looking forward to this season? Anything you definitely want to see? Or DON’T want to see for that matter? Here’s some of my ideas!

  1. MORE Zach Addy! I miss him so much! I was not happy with how they dealt with his character, I don’t think he ever should have been removed from “the lab team”. I know Goodman was just an administrator so I got over that you let him go, but Zach was a permanent fixture pretty much, until they axed him – I don’t know if I’ll get over it. Ha.

    Zack Addy

  2. No more lesbian Angela. Nothing against lesbians, I promise it’s not about that. But now that Angela and Hodgins aren’t together they made her character so dark and whiney. I don’t like it. Now, I know they do a little “get together” here and there towards the end of season 4 which was good, but either have her get some hottie boyfriend, or put her back with Hodgins! I want a happy Angela!

    Stephen Fry as Gordon (Gordon) Wyatt

  3. Bring back Gordon Gordon! He was hilarious and I like that he gave us an insight into some of the darker sides of Dr. Sweets! He plays like an older father figure to pretty much any on the show that will let him and he really helped give comic relief in some of the more morbid episode. PLUS, he’s english and I can’t get enough of that accent!
  4. I WANNA SEE HODGINS’ HOUSE! We found out that he was SUPER rich in the “buried alive” episode (which is on of my favorites by the way) yet we never really see anything about his money. I mean supposedly he is so rich that his “Cantileever group”  pretty much owns everything – maybe even some of the Jeffersonian? Who knows! But if they have Hodgins throw a birthday party or something cheesy like that then maybe we can get a little sneaky peak into his house and they better show us a big ole’ mansion. I want to see like literally money growing on trees – right next o the tennis courts and the olympic sized pool.

    Need I say more?? Yeah - Didn't think so.

  5. More naked Booth. We got a little taste of him when Brennan busted into his bathroom and stuff, but that was mild at best. Then a few shots here and there when he was hooking up with Rebecca, then Cam – those were good starts. But a girl can’t survive on 3-4 episode alone okay?? Show me the money!! Ha

From what I’ve seen so far, we might be in for some big surprises and changes. Will you love them or hate them – I do not know, but tell me your suggestion and ideas for the next seasons and what you liked and didn’t like from the last seasons! I want to know!

P.S. If your totally lost on what I’m talking about and need to catch up (or just watch the show period) here are some links to websites that have the shows on demand! YOUR WELCOME.

P.P.S. Your welcome again for that David Boreanaz picture I’m sure many of you will be adding him to your desktop screen now – So your welcome for that too! Ha.

Hulu.com

Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment