Friday, September 18, 2009

Ditto BANS Girlfriend from attending UK Tour

Gossip singer Beth Ditto has told her girlfriend Freddie that she cannot accompany her on her UK Tour in November this year.

Ditto who is believed to have been in a relationship with Freddie for the last 8 years, has said the ban is because she wants to protect the woman she loves from the onslaught of the UK Press.

“[It's] not because I don’t think she can handle it, but because that’s my life,” reports Contactmusic.com. “Say what you want about me. Say it to my face, say it behind my back, write it on the fucking bathroom mirror, I don’t care. But do not talk about the people I love. I will lose my mind.”

Ditto made claims that The Mirror went all the way to Arkansas just to find her Dads phone number, she was furious and refused to allow another member of her family to be affected by her fame or the overimposing UK press.

Sucks to be famous.  I think Ditto is one of the only celebs with a firm grasp on exactly what the media is for.  She gives them what they want and then some.  Keeping their cameras off her family shouldn’t be too big a deal right?  Who wants to see what her GF looks like anyway? Seriously?  I couldn’t give a sh*t, and speak to her Dad, what for? 

Only problem is Ditto, once you say ‘No’ they get more money for their shots, she’s going to get hounded, you might have to lock her in room.

No comments:

Post a Comment