Monday, September 28, 2009

Just a quick update

  It’s been a while since I’ve updated things, we’ve been pretty busy but it’s starting to ease up.

  My wife and I always sleep nude now, wearing anything in bed is just so uncomfortable. She goes naked around the house a lot more these days, though she still tends to keep her underwear on.

  We’ve had our friend who joined us on the beach over a few times since that trip. She’s now fine with me and my wife being nude and she’s gone a couple of times in just her underwear but our place is a bit too chilly for her to be comfortable completely naked right now. Oddly enough, once winter hits she’ll be more comfortable because we’ll have the heat turned on. We’re still hoping to make some nudist friends in our area or convert our current friends to nudism.

No comments:

Post a Comment