Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Swear It Came Out Of My Nose

I was spending a little time with a friend, yesterday afternoon, being naked and rubbing all over each other.  It started with a foot rub.  I love my feet rubbed.  It completely relaxes me.  The foot rubbing progressed into the licking of my toes.  I have never fancied myself a lover of having my toes licked.  But, shutthefuckup, I am!  He lightly licked the side of my foot, up to my big toe and slurped it into his gorgeous mouth.  I felt my cunt get tight.  This was one of the hottest things I have EVER had done to me.  I swear.  I found myself gasping and moaning.  And watching him do it and to see that he was completely into it, jacked me up further.  Big toe.  Then the next.  And the next.  His warm, soft mouth was licking and sucking my toes and I’m TOTALLY turned on.  I reach inside of my pants and start to rub my clit.  I think I came instantly.  I’m fairly sure that I might have cum if I hadn’t ever touched myself – it was that hot.

I had to get my hands on this man’s cock.  He unzipped his pants and exposed his beautiful self.  Yummy.  A few long strokes with my mouth led to a very deep throated sucking.  He ran his hands through my hair and pulled my head down on him gently so he could enjoy having the head of his cock sliding against the top of my esophagus.  “Oooohhhh, baby.”

We piled onto the bed, where we proceeded to slide all over each other in our dripping sweat, kissing gently in-between strokes.  It was awesome.  Hell.  It’s always awesome to have a rockin’ fuck session.  I wanted to taste him and began to kiss him all over, while he stroked his cock.  I love to watch a man touch himself.  With every soft kiss and nipple lick I gave him, he was closer and closer to orgasm.  When he was ready to blow, he murmured, “baby, come get it.”  My mouth slid over his gorgeousness and sucked two strokes when he came, HARD, in my mouth.

So hard that it dripped out of my nose.  I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment