Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Big Brother millionaire and blonde Karly split

BIG Brother millionaire Kenneth Tong last night revealed he’s split from telly lover Karly Ashworth – after she sent her MUM to break things off with him. kenneth tong

The self-styled playboy described how their stormy relationship crumbled as fame-hungry Karly blamed HIM when the reality TV show didn’t make her a star.

And Kenneth told how he was so smitten with the busty glamour model he even PAID skint Karly, 21, to keep their relationship alive.

Last night the 24-year-old, who’s now based in Glasgow (England), blasted: “I looked after Karly’s every need. I gave her the world and she threw it back in my face.

“Love with her is impossible. She loves herself and nobody else. After the show, Karly wasn’t the same. Big Brother sealed our fate.”

In an exclusive interview about their passionate 11-month fling, Kenneth told how Karly:

ACCEPTED a £700 a month allowance for being his girlfriend

FILMED kinky home-made sex tapes in saucy costumes, and

CHEATED on him with her footballer ex Gary Greenhill.

Jilted Kenneth – who made his fortune from setting up an internet search engine in China – added: “I fell in love with her and paid her to be with me.

“She always gets what she wants and there is no doubt in my mind that she was only ever interested in my money. She was a kept woman – a mistress really. She got what she wanted out of it and I got as much sex as I wanted.”

Kenneth told how he first met Karly at a party at a pal’s house in Edinburgh in November 2008.

He’d been dating his then-girlfriend for four years. Karly, meanwhile, was in a three-year relationship with ex-Berwick Rangers star Gary, who was in Australia at the time.

But the pair still swapped telephone numbers. Hong Kong-born Kenneth said: “My friend insisted I couldn’t get a date with her. I’ve always got what I wanted in life so I was determined to have her, even though I was in a relationship.

“Karly was a seductress and I found it impossible to resist her. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I’d never been with anyone like Karly before.

“She made out like she wasn’t with Gary though I knew she was still in touch with him. I was up front with her, making it clear I was cheating on my girlfriend.”

As their relationship blossomed, he lavished cash on Karly and treated her to trips to New York, Honk Kong and Marbella.

But he says Karly, of Methilhill, Fife, soon told him that she needed MORE money to be able to afford to keep seeing him. Kenneth insisted: “She was moaning that she’d need to get a job to pay for things – that’s when we decided her job would be being my GIRLFRIEND.

“She became incredibly attentive, pleasing and desirable – it worked very well.”

Loaded Kenneth paid £700 into Karly’s bank account every month from March until her exit from Big Brother 10 in July this year.

And as he splashed the cash, the couple enjoyed a jet-set lifestyle of five-star holidays, designer clothes and celebrity parties.

Kenneth – educated at posh Edinburgh school Fettes, where Tony Blair was a pupil – admitted: “Life was a permanent vacation, we lived a playboy lifestyle.”

While Kenneth used his money to thrill Karly, she made sure she kept him happy in the bedroom. He said: “Karly was always eager to please and would bend to any desire or fantasy. We were very adventurous – we even made love in the Turkish steam room of the Sheraton Hotel in Edinburgh.

“Karly loved making videos in the bedroom and would dress up for me in lots of outfits – one was a kinky schoolgirl.”

But within months, trouble flared between the fiery couple. Despite cheating on his own partner, Kenneth was devastated to learn Karly planned to dump him for midfielder Gary, 24, now playing Down Under for Perth SC.

And in April, the 21-year-old blonde headed to Australia to be with her ex.

Kenneth claims Gary had no idea Karly had been seeing him – despite her agreeing to get a tattoo of his name on her neck in Chinese lettering.

While she was away, Kenneth romped with pretty model Rebecca Cumming, of Glenrothes, Fife. We told in July how he persuaded the 20-year-old to get the SAME tattoo Karly had.

But the pair managed to patch up their relationship when she came back from Oz. And as Karly prepared to enter the Big Brother house in June, Kenneth started a gruelling fitness regime ahead of his own arrival in the house.

To build himself up, he worked out at Gym Jones in Salt Lake City, Utah, where Hollywood hunk Gerard Butler and other cast members trained for the action flick 300.

Kenneth recalled: “Obviously, as her boyfriend, I knew we would be pictured together so I committed to losing weight.

“I was absolutely devoted to Karly and knew that if I wasn’t at my peak when I was thrust into the media spotlight I would lose her.” The pair finally split from their partners for good when they appeared on Big Brother together.

He entered the house 44 days into the series – just MINUTES before Karly was voted out. And after only six days inside, he scaled a wall and left the Channel Four show.

But they struggled to cope with life after BB. And Kenneth claims Karly blamed HIM when she failed to find fame and fortune.

He revealed: “When her 15 minutes ran out and she realised that she wasn’t going to make copious amounts of money, Karly didn’t know how to cope. She took it out on me.

“Karly wanted to be rich and famous but without having to work for it. She would sit and complain about the lack of opportunities but never took any initiative and instead blamed me.”

After a string of blazing rows, the couple finally ended their stormy relationship following a furious bust-up last week. Kenneth said: “I tried so hard to make her happy and nothing was working. It had been coming for a while. She sent her mum round to my flat to tell me it was over, which was pretty cold.”

Heartbroken Kenneth – now in talks to star in an American dating show – is being supported by close pals including Rangers goalie Allan McGregor, 27, and St Johnstone’s Filipe Morais, 24, as he gets over the break-up.

He said: “Everyone within my circle could see I was trying to buy her love and it was only making me miserable. I’ve eclipsed her in fame. I am unique – there is only one Kenneth Tong out there, but there are millions of Karlys.

“I know I’ve made mistakes. Hopefully I’ll fall in love again next year.”

Last night Karly refused to comment on the split.

bron: www.newsoftheworld.co.uk [13-12-2009]

[Via http://wocview.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment