Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentines Day

Valentines Day is rapidly approaching!!  Only 30 sleeps to go.  Your Christmas decorations should be down by now, and your credit card should be starting to recover.  Or not.

I have put in a new category  over at the shop, and featured all of our Valentines Day Specials on the front page.  Chiquita’s Picks are things I have tested and really like.  To be frank, if it gets me off, I like it, these are things that are a little bit special, things that really tickle my, umm, fancy..

As it is Valentines Day, I have an extra special something for my blog readers.  Both of you…

When you order, use the comments section to tell me that your toy is for Valentines Day, and I will include a box of chocolates in your order!  The perfect pick me up to get your energy back, and go again!

Damn I’m good to you.

Love,

Chiquita

x

cheapsextoys.co.nz

No Complaints, Only Moans

[Via http://cheapsextoysonline.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment